NEFAR - Directions to Clegg Sod Farm, Bunnell
This launch site is close to Bunnell, Florida.
1) Take I-95 North from Daytona or I-95 South from Jacksonville.
2) Exit off of 95 at exit # 91 onto State Highway 100. Head West on 100 for ~ 4.7 miles into Bunnell.
3) In Bunnell turn onto State Highway 11 (Actually Highway 100 goes straight into Highway 11 at the street light). Head South on 11 for about 9.5 miles into Cody's Corner.
4) In Cody's Corner turn RIGHT onto County Road 304. Head West on 304 for about 2.5 miles. 304 Dead Ends into County Road 305.
5) Turn LEFT onto County Road 305. In couple of hundred yards 305 begins to bend to the right - follow the dirt road that goes straight ahead instead of following 305 into the bend. The launch site is just ahead on the LEFT.
I have learned that these directions are not so good if coming from South or Central Florida. Here are directions submitted to aid in this shortcoming:
If Coming from the South...
From I-95, turn west onto SR 40 in Daytona Beach. Turn north onto US 11. At Cody's Corner turn west onto CR 304, then south onto CR 305.......
If coming from Central...
From I-4, turn west onto SR 472 (exit #54). Take the ramp to DeLand (right lane) onto US 17-92. Turn left onto SR 15A. On SR 15A, go straight across US 17 onto CR 15A, then turn north (left) onto US 11. At Cody's Corner turn west onto CR 304, then South onto CR 305....
RoadMap for Clegg Sod Farm
This is a close-up of the launch field.
Use the minus (-) button to zoom out and see the big picture. Click on the Map button to see the roads more clearly.
Parking is usually just above the road running across the middle of this view.
The little bend in the road is where we set up the launch control area, launch pads are to the south.
Click Here for a Google map to the sod farm
See you at the launch!
Home | Calendar | News | Gallery | Equipment& Sites | Contact | Membership | Links